|Driver Training, All Categories.
Click the symbols opposite for detailed category information.
Truck, Lorry, Bus, Coach, Car & Trailer, Horsebox or Minibus.
• Over 40 years Experience & Family Owned & Run Company.
• Over 600 Drivers Trained Every Year.
• Bought from New Volvo Trucks & Purpose Built Centre in York.
Download a guide to our LGV Training and PCV courses below:
B+E - Car and Trailer
LGV C1 - 7.5 ton truck/horsebox or ambulance
LGV C1+E - 7.5 ton truck with trailer
LGV C - Large rigid bodied truck up to 32,000kg (Class 2)
LGV C+E - Articulated truck and trailer up to 44,000kg (Class 1)
PCV D1 - Minibus up to 16 passenger seats
PCV D1+E - Minibus and trailer
PCV D - Large coach or bus over 16 passenger seats
Theory Test Guide - revision and how to book the tests.
We can Guarantee that:
• Vehicles are owned an operated by us only, NOT hired.
• All our large LGV HGV vehicles have Automated Manual Transmissions.
• You will receive a FULL Manual Vocational Driving Licence.
• Instructors are fully trained by us and highly experienced.
• Our bookings office will manage your booking hassle free.
• You will NOT share your driving with another customer, 1:1 ratio.
• Our trucks and lorries are bought NEW from Volvo.
• You will practice reversing for your test at our owned training centre.
• Have all the necessary equipment to practice for the Module 4 test.
• Your driver training day(s) lasts from 8:30 until 16:00 - NOT half days.
• We will BOOK ALL your TESTS, you just need to turn up and PASS!
Letters of Thanks from customers.
To all at Tockwith Training and my instructor Mike. I just wanted to email to give a huge thankyou for getting me through my C1 training - I had booked a two day course and passed first time!
Mike's patience and attention to detail whilst teaching me was fantastic and I really enjoyed the whole experience right from my intial assessment lesson to receiving my pass certificate at the end.
Its great to have the independence to drive my horsebox about, I am looking forward to a great fun filled summer with it and for that I am very grateful!
I have already recommended you to other people I know wanting to do the test so hopefully you may see them in the future.
Thankyou once again and all the best for the future.
Rebecca Blyton, 19th April 2012.
More Letters, from the past 40+years
Passed with Tockwith Training?
Tell us your experience and we will add to our Letters Page
The different vehicle categories are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations. Give us a call on 01904 737049 or email email@example.com