RTITB Lift Truck Instructor Training
Counterbalance - Novice, Re-Reg or Assimilation Courses.
• Over 40 years Experience & Family Owned & Run Company.
• Over 1000+ Operators Trained.
• Easy to Operate Lift Trucks & Purpose Built Centre in York.
• RTITB Accredited Training/Licences recognised nationwide.
Next available Course:
5th - 16th Feb 2018
RTITB Lift Truck Instructor Re-Registration/Renewal
Please ask for a cost, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lift Truck Instructor Novice - 10 days
- Lift Truck Instructor Re-Registration - 5 days
How to book
To book training at our centre or on your site contact us by email or phone on 01904 737049
We can offer this training course at our centre in York.
This course is RTITB approved for your peace of mind that you are covered under the HSE regulations HSG6 and Approved Code of Practice L117. Records are kept by ourselves for 10 years and the National Operator Registration Scheme will keep your data safely 'online'.
- Introduction to and familiarsation with the truck and operations
- RTITB basic operators test
- The legislative framework and the need to train
- Role and responsibilities of the instructor
- Principles of instruction
- Planning, preparing and presenting instruction
- Example of practical instruction
- Candidates preparing and planning practical instruction
- Theoretical assessment of 20 multiple choice questions..
- Practical Test of instructional ability, confirming skills taught on the Forklift instrucors training course - in a role play situation.
Letters of Thanks from customers.
Just a quick note to say thank you for last saturdays Driver CPC course, it was very informative and interesting. Laurie did a good job of keeping us all under control. Could you please let me know future dates of further courses you may be offering.
Paul Taylor, 12th March 2010.
More Letters, from the past 40+years
Passed with Tockwith Training?
Tell us your experience and we will add to our Letters Page
Lift Truck Types
that we can train
YOU to operate.
Click the symbols below for
more detailed information.
The counterbalance lift truck is the most 'normal' lift truck to operate, the most widely used across all warehousing industries and small businesses..
Reach trucks are operated in warehouses with very smooth floors and unlike counterbalance trucks they are only operated inside. They can also operate in small spaces and lift loads higher, so they are more efficient in a warehouse environment.
Pedestrian Stacker trucks are less common than reach trucks but they are extremely manouvreable, so popular in places that any other lift truck are too big to operate within.
|Rough Terrain Telehandler
Purhaps the biggest and most spectacular of all lift truck, this machine can travel through wet, muddy, rough terrain and lift up to 5-6 tons, extending the boom arm to position the load up to 15 metres away. Used mainly by farmers and in construction, however they are extremely capable in any industry.
Moffett Mounty forklifts as they are often known due to the company that invented them are also known as Lorry Mounted Forklifts. They mount to the rear of a truck or trailer and are used by the driver for self loading or unloading of their vehicle.
The different lift truck types are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations.
Give us a call today 01904 737049
or email email@example.com