RTITB Lift Truck Instructor Training
Counterbalance - Novice, Re-Reg or Assimilation Courses.
• Over 40 years Experience & Family Owned & Run Company.
• Over 1000+ Operators Trained.
• Easy to Operate Lift Trucks & Purpose Built Centre in York.
• RTITB Accredited Training/Licences recognised nationwide.
Next available Course:
8th - 12th May 2017
RTITB Lift Truck Instructor Re-Registration/Renewal
Please ask for a cost, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lift Truck Instructor Novice - 10 days
- Lift Truck Instructor Re-Registration - 5 days
How to book
To book training at our centre or on your site contact us by email or phone on 01904 737049
We can offer this training course at our centre in York.
This course is RTITB approved for your peace of mind that you are covered under the HSE regulations HSG6 and Approved Code of Practice L117. Records are kept by ourselves for 10 years and the National Operator Registration Scheme will keep your data safely 'online'.
- Introduction to and familiarsation with the truck and operations
- RTITB basic operators test
- The legislative framework and the need to train
- Role and responsibilities of the instructor
- Principles of instruction
- Planning, preparing and presenting instruction
- Example of practical instruction
- Candidates preparing and planning practical instruction
- Theoretical assessment of 20 multiple choice questions..
- Practical Test of instructional ability, confirming skills taught on the Forklift instrucors training course - in a role play situation.
Letters of Thanks from customers.
Just a quick note to say thank you for last saturdays Driver CPC course, it was very informative and interesting. Laurie did a good job of keeping us all under control. Could you please let me know future dates of further courses you may be offering.
Paul Taylor, 12th March 2010.
More Letters, from the past 40+years
Passed with Tockwith Training?
Tell us your experience and we will add to our Letters Page
The different lift truck types are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations.
Give us a call today 01904 737049
or email email@example.com