Counterbalance, Reach, Pedestrian Stacker, Pedestrian Truck, Telehander, Rough Terrain, Scissor Lift and Lorry Mounted Moffett Mounty.
• Over 40 years Experience & Family Owned & Run Company.
• Over 1000+ Operators Trained.
• Easy to Operate Lift Trucks & Purpose Built Centre in York.
• RTITB Accredited Training/Licences recognised nationwide.
• LOW COST In-House non-accredited Training for companies.
Download Course Information
- Forklift Truck Novice - 5 days
- Forklift Truck Existing - 3 days
- Forklift Truck Conversion - 1 day
- Forklift Truck Refresher - 1 day
Which Course is right for you, view Which Skill Level Are You?
How to book
To book training at our centre or on your site contact us by email or phone on 01904 737049
We can offer this training course at our centre in York or on your premises subject to suitable facilities for training purposes.
This course is RTITB approved for your peace of mind that you are covered under the HSE regulations HSG6 and Approved Code of Practice L117. Records are kept by ourselves for 10 years and the National Operator Registration Scheme will keep your data safely 'online'.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling and Re-charging of Gas, Electric or Diesel Counterbalance Forklift truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Counterbalance
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
Letters of Thanks from customers.
Just a quick note to say thank you for last saturdays Driver CPC course, it was very informative and interesting. Laurie did a good job of keeping us all under control. Could you please let me know future dates of further courses you may be offering.
Paul Taylor, 12th March 2010.
More Letters, from the past 40+years
Passed with Tockwith Training?
Tell us your experience and we will add to our Letters Page
The different lift truck types are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations.
Give us a call today 01904 737049
or email email@example.com