Selection of companies that have used our driver training services, no recommendation is implied, logos property of their respective owners
Module 4 Training & Test. CPC Training to get your first DQC.
What is the Module 4 CPC Test?
Answer: The Module 4 test is required by drivers who have not held a truck driving licence before 9/9/2009 or bus driving licence before 9/9/2008. In order to drive for 'Hire and Reward' new drivers must pass this practical demonstration test. It involves no driving and for a general overview please see the video below.
To be eligible to take this test you must be 18 years old or over and take the following steps.
1. Book your case studies theory test online at www.gov.uk/book-theory-test , bus drivers will need to pass the PCV Case Studies and Truck drivers will need to pass the LGV Case Studies theory test. You can either buy the Books and DVD's from us to revise to pass the theory tests or sign up with www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk
4. Once you have passed your Case Studies theory test then contact us to book your Module 4 training course and test and we will do our best to ensure you pass your PCV or LGV Module 4 Test to gain your Driver Qualification Card.
In the video below the Driver Vehicle Standards Agency show what the Module 4 test is all about, the test is carried out by the same examiners that conduct driving tests. We can help you pass this test to gain your Driver Qualification Card.
We can Guarantee that:
• Vehicles are owned an operated by us only, NOT hired.
• Instructors are fully trained by us and highly experienced.
• Our bookings office will manage your booking hassle free.
• For practice purposes we have the same DVSA Load Demo Securing Trolley. . Finally....
• We will BOOK ALL your TESTS, you just need to turn up and PASS!
that we can train YOU to drive.
Click the symbols below for
more detailed information.
BE - Car plus Trailer
Combinations of vehicles consisting of a vehicle in category B and a trailer, Gross weight of the trailer must not exceed 3500kg.
C1 - 7.5 Tonner
Vehicles between 3500kg and 7500kg with no more than 8 passenger seats.
C1E - 7.5 Tonner & Trailer
Vehicles between 3500kg and 7500kg plus trailer of over 750kg gross weight, combined weight no greater than 12000kg and no more than 8 seats.
C - Class 2 Rigid
Rigid bodied vehicles over 7500kg with less than 8 seats.
CE - Class 1 Artic
Combination of truck and trailer over 12000kg gross weight of the entire combination, upto a maximum of 44000kg
Coaches and buses with more than 16 passenger seats.
D1 - Minibus
Minibuses with up to 16 passenger seats and not exceeding 8 metres overall length.
D1E - Minibus & Trailer
Minibuses with up to 16 passenger seats
with a trailer over 750kg.
The different vehicle categories are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations. Give us a call on 01904 737049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Tockwith Training we have bought for training purposes the same Load Demonstration Securing Trolley as you will use on your LGV Module 4 Test.