Reach Lift Truck Operator Training.
Download Course Information
What is a Reach Lift Truck?
Answer: the operator sits to one side of the machine and travelling forwards takes you to the right and backwards to your left in the drivers seat, the fork carriage reaches forwards to collect loads - hence the name a reach truck.
- Reach Lift Truck Novice - 5 days
- Reach Lift Truck Existing - 3 days
- Reach Lift Truck Conversion - 1 day
- Reach Lift Truck Refresher - 1 day
Which Course is right for you, view Which Skill Level Are You?
How to book
To book training at our centre or on your site contact us by email or phone on 01904 737049
We can offer this training course at our centre in York or on your premises subject to suitable facilities for training purposes.
This course is RTITB approved for your peace of mind that you are covered under the HSE regulations HSG6 and Approved Code of Practice L117. Records are kept by ourselves for 10 years and the National Operator Registration Scheme will keep your data safely 'online'.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling and Re-charging of Electric Reach Forklift truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Reach Truck
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Loading and unloading lorries with the Reach Truck
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
Letters of Thanks from customers.
A very well run course by an instructor who was very knowledgeable and excellent teacher.
Barry Grove, Champagne Warehouse, 2nd March 2005.
More Letters, from the past 40+years
Passed with Tockwith Training?
Tell us your experience and we will add to our Letters Page
The different lift truck types are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations.
Give us a call today 01904 737049
or email email@example.com