It's easy for us to believe that we are the best driving school you could choose to use to learn to drive a truck, bus or car plus trailer, but what makes us think that?
• Excellent training vehicles such as our Volvo Globetrotter with 500bhp and smaller 18ton Volvo FE rigid bodied trucks, also wonderfully easy to drive minibus, car and trailer and smaller 5 ton vehicles.
• All our large trucks have Volvo i-Shift gearboxes, this makes learning to drive and passing the test much easier and in a more modern environment. However...
• For after the test we have a Volvo Globetrotter with Manual 12 speed gearbox for those wishing to experience how to use a manual gearbox.
• Monday to Friday, except bank holidays we are always open at our centre in York with someone to speak to, in person or over the phone. Management is readily accessible should you need to speak with one of the family owners.
• Family run business looking towards the future but with an eye on the past, you can trust us to deliver what we say we will do for you to ensure that you pass your driving test.
• Driving instructors that are very experienced but also provide a fun, enjoyable and interesting learning environment that you will remember in a positive way for a lifetime after the driving test.
|Our HGV Training fleet is certainly the most modern in
Yorkshire, perhaps even in the UK.
Instructors have been qualified by the DVSA, RTITB
and ALLMI. But above all they are friendly, capable and deliver excellent training that leads to a very high pass/success rate.
We moved to our York training centre in 2001, all the
original buildings have been replaced with new
training facilities. The reversing area used by
customers to practice for their test has also been relaid
with concrete to provide a perfect facility to progress successfully to test standard (due mid 2015).
We have invested almost £1.2 million in our facilities
since 2001, which demonstrates our committment to YOU, the most important element of